If you're a member and wanting to post an article, story, recipe, coupon or bargain you think would benefit our community please follow guidelines below. If you are a Vendor or Seller, please read our Vendor Guidelines.
- Get points for posting daily. One (1) post daily limit.
- Your deal or coupon referral will be deleted once expired.
- Up to 4 images/ 1000 words/ 1MB upload for article/ story posts.
Love To Save is not your ordinary deal and coupon sharing website. We are also a community, lifestyle website so we appreciate money saving tips and inspirational stories that will benefit our members.
Please note, changes may occur to our criteria and submission at any moment. Whilst we will consider all submissions, we are not be able to respond to every enquiry nor guarantee your Post will get published. We reserve the right to include, edit or remove your listing at our discretion.
Please follow these simple guidelines to help your deal get published.
To join you must first Register. Verify your account by checking your email including junk mail too. Sometimes spam filters dislike us. We've got no idea why.
- State clearly what you are Posting about in your title. Be descriptive – a title that simply states “Big Sale at John's Warehouse” is not as effective as “40% off Womens Yoga Leggings + Free Shipping” OR state specific product name or model.
- Check for spelling and grammar mistakes.
- End the discount amounts with round numbers such as 0 or 5 (25% instead of 28%)
- State any terms or conditions of the deal/ offer in your product description. For example "Get $20 off kids wear for purchases over $100. *Stocks limited. Sale ends 31/12/17".
- No abbreviations or emoji's. Example: "4 U"
- Rude language.
- Filler characters that serve no purpose in the description are not allowed. Example: "**********" or "!!!!!!!!"
- Capital letters should only be used when grammatically correct.
Step by Step Guide to Posting
Need a little extra help posting a deal online? Simply fill in our submission form similar to the sample below.
Once your post or deal submission is approved it should appear like this when live on our website:
If you have any queries regarding your submission or require more assistance, please complete our contact form here.